We will firstly create the black background, then we will work on the many layers, text layers and other useful techniques related this tutorial. This tutorial is very simple to follow, so I suggest to everyone to give a try.
1. Select Ploygonal Lasso tool (L) for make a shape like as below
2. Open layer style and click and select Gradient Overlay and set the Gradient Overlay like as below
3. Now select the Rectangular Marquee tool (M) and make a lines and Fill #39BCCF Color like as below
4. Now Select Text Type Tool (T) and type text like as below
5. Open layer style and click and select Gradient Overlay and set the Gradient Overlay like as below
I hope you've enjoyed this tutorial and I hope these techniques have inspired some new thoughts and ideas for your next design.