PhotoShop - Realistic Blood
Well here you will be taught how add realistic blood to a pic.
1. Open the picture that you want to blood to. This is the one i used
2. Next pick the lasso tool and make a outline of where you want it to be. Make sure it is on a seperate layer then your picture. Now fill in with a red color. Make it fairly dark, but not too dark. Now set this new layer as color burn.
3. Now go to ur tool bar and pick the color burn tool (left pic) and the smudge tool (right pic).
Well we be using these alot.
4. Ok now with the smudge too, pick a brush size that is about 1/4 the width of your blood spot. Now start smudging. Try to make the blood like as though its dripping. Keep doing this until your satisfied with what you have. This is what i have so far.
5. Ok now use the burn tool to darken the blood where the cut runs deeper. Heres what Idid.
6. Now to get a look as though the blood is on her face we well texturize the blood. Go to Filter > Texture > Texturize and this box will pop up. Use the setting i have here.
7. And now your done. here is what my final result looks like