About Web Design Library
Web Design Library is an internationally refereed resource that provides a platform for the dissemination of design thinking and research. It covers all theoretical and practice-oriented aspects of the effective, efficient and attractive presentation of information on-line.
Founded by well known New York Corporation International Friendship, Inc. and operated by General Holdings International Inc.
Web Design Library is committed to:
- Providing in-depth analysis of the events most pertinent to the web design world;
- Giving its readers a behind-the-scenes look at the people, companies and events making headlines;
- Advancing the web design industry's most comprehensive view at what's hot, what's not and what it all means;
- Examining all aspects of technological innovations relevant to all sectors of the Web design industry;
- Reviewing the latest developments in network hardware and software, along with expert analysis of what's new and why it's necessary;
- Raising the standards of web design by giving awards dedicated to the best web design solutions in an inflexible striving to achieve the highest aims.
Web Design Library team includes highly skilled Editors Board and more than 500 independent volunteers, who contribute their materials to complete the mission of the project.
Our Editors Board includes:
Felix Shteyn - President of International Friendship, Inc. Very generous and intelligent person, notable for supporting multiple international charity initiatives.
Vadym Lognikov - the well known entrepreneur, experienced in building successful media projects.
Igor Lognikov - highly skilled journalist, writing all sort of amazing stories about web design and web marketing.
Jacob Lognikov - experienced journalist, supervising web development and usability sections.
David Arakhamia - international journalist, being a leader in the community and specializing in multiple topics from web design to informational technologies.
Brad Bannister - famous American abstract painter, having great experience in color theory and modern design trends.
Valentina Zvolinskaya - well known Russian artist joined the team of co-founders since 2005.