1. Create a new file and a layer. Select Rectangular Marquee Tool and draw a rectangle. Fill it with Black. Add a little white colored line as shown in the figure.
2. Create a new layer and draw a circle just below the first layer. Fill it with black. Move it towards upper side until you have a shape as shown in the figure.
3. Duplicate the circle layer and move it towards top of the rectangle. Add 1 pixel wide white color stroke in it.
4. Now draw a match-stick like shape and place it over the duplicated circle layer. With the help of brush tool, draw some white lines at right side of this layer.
5. Create a new layer. With the help of Polygonal Lasso tool draw and place a new shape as shown in the figure. Stroke it with 1 px white color.
6. Duplicate this layer by pressing ctrl+j, reduce its size and place it as shown in the figure. Group and merge these two layers.
7. Again, duplicate this layer and place it as shown in the figure.
8. Draw and place a shape as shown in the figure. We now have an icon of satellite. This can be used as icon or as a part of logo. Another use of this design is to 'spy' your friend's activities ;-)