Freeze somebody in carbonite
Freeze somebody into carbonite
1. Open up a picture of someone that you want to freeze into carbonite;
2. First, let me tell you what carbonite is:
Carbonite is some kind of frozen metal that was used to freeze Han Solo in "The Empire Strikes Back".
It looks like a shining metal brick with a human in it...
3. Cut out the person until you have JUST the body;
4. Desaturate the layer by pressing CTRL+U and make it black and white;
5. Duplicate the layer and add certain chrome and plastic filters to it... Just whatever feels better to you (It seriously depends on the picture);
6. Erase some parts of it (THE HEAD ALSO) and set it to overlay and lower the opacity;
7. Make the eyes grey so that it looks like nothing's there;
8. Then add a block behind ALL the layers with the following layer-styles;
9. Merge all the body-layers and erase some parts so that is looks like the body is coming out of the block;(You can also add a black outer glow if you want)