Online photo mixing
Adobe Photoshop Books
- Adobe Photoshop CS6 Classroom in a Book
- Photoshop CS6: Visual QuickStart Guide
- Photoshop CS6 For Dummies
- Adobe Photoshop CS6 Digital Classroom
- Photoshop CS6: The Missing Manual
- The Adobe Photoshop CS6 Book for Digital Photographers
- Adobe Master Class: Photoshop Inspiring artwork and tutorials by established and emerging artists
1. Now we're gonna do some online photo mixing.Open Photoshop 7.0. Open desired image.
2. Open another image which you want to mix with previous.
3. Drag the second image on the first using Move Tool.
4. Go to Layer Palette
5. Select top image layer. Change the blending mode to Multiply.
6. Using Move Tool, drag the top image to proper place if require.
7. Select Eraser Tool, use soft brush and erase unwanted area of the top image.
8. Go to Layer Palette. Select to image layer. Change the opacity to 70%.
- How to Create a Porcelain Skin Effect in Adobe Photshop CS6
- Pure an Energetic Photomanipulation
- Vintage Yourself! The Easiest Way to Create Vintage Photo Effect
- St Valentine's Day Photo Manipulation (Exclusive Tutorial)
- Night of Spells(Exclusive Tutorial)
- When the Dreams Come True(Exclusive Tutorial)
- Na vi avatar photo manipulation exclusive tutorial