1. Create new file size 800 x 600, fill with black
2. Go to Filter >> Render >> Clouds
3. Go to Filter >> Render >> Difference Clouds, repeat 2-3 times
4. Go to Filter >> Pixelate >> Mosaic..., 18 square
5. Go to Filter >> Blur >> Radial Blur , Amount = 30, Method = Zoom, Quality = Good
6. Go to Filter >> Brush Strokes >> Angled Strokes...
7. Go to Filter >> Stylize >> Find Edges
8. Press Ctrl + I ( Inverse )
9. Image >> Adjustment >> Hue/Saturation .... Hue = 106, Saturation = 100, Lightness = -2 , Colorize
10. Duplicate layer, mode Screen , use Move Tool drag a little to the right, then use Soft Eraser to delete the edge
11. Color is not so impressive because of low Contrast. Press Ctrl + M to open Curve, pull the line to curve it up a little.
12. Create a new layer mode Overlay, use Brush with black and white to draw some details.
13. Finish !!!