information collected by International Friendship through a website owned and operated
by International Friendship.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
- You can visit the websites of International Friendship without revealing
any personal information. However, International Friendship needs certain personal
information if you wish to register for an affiliate account, receive a
International Friendship newsletter, or use certain International Friendship services.
required, this information may include your company contact information
and your personal contact information. International Friendship will use this
information to reply to your inquiries, to set up your member's
account, to provide you with requested services, and to contact you
regarding new services.
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
- International Friendship automatically receives and records non-personal
information on our server logs from your browser including your IP
address, cookie information and the page you requested. International Friendship may
use this information to customize the advertising and content you see
and to fulfill your requests for certain products and services.
However, International Friendship does not connect this non-personal data to any
personal information collected from you.
- International Friendship also allows third party companies that are presenting advertisements on some of our pages to set and access their cookies on your computer. Again, these cookies are not connected to any personal information. Third party cookie usage is subject to their own privacy policies, and International Friendship assumes no responsibility or liability for this usage.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- International Friendship may disclose your personal information to third
parties who work on behalf of International Friendship to provide services requested
by you. We will share personal information for these purposes only with
third parties whose privacy policies are consistent with ours or who
agree to abide by our policies with respect to personal information
- International Friendship may otherwise disclose your personal information when:
- We have your express consent to share the information for a specified purpose;
- We need to respond to subpoenas, court orders or such other legal process;
- We need to protect the personal safety of the users of our websites or defend the rights or property of International Friendship; or
- If you do not consent to the collection, use or disclosure of your personal information as outlined in this policy, please do not provide any personal information to International Friendship. If you have provided personal information to International Friendship and no longer consent to its use or disclosure as outlined herein, please notify International Friendship at [email protected].
- International Friendship gives you the ability to edit your International Friendship Account Information and preferences at any time.
- You are also able to request deletion of your International Friendship account at any time.
- Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can
be considered 100% secure. However, your International Friendship Account Information
is password-protected for your privacy and security. In certain areas
of our websites, as identified on the site, International Friendship uses
industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
also safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access,
through access control procedures, network firewalls and physical
- Further, International Friendship retains your personal information only as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes identified above or as required by law.
- International Friendship may at any time, without notice to you and in its sole discretion, amend this policy from time to time. Please review this policy periodically. Your continued use of International Friendship websites after any such amendments signifies your acceptance thereof.
Questions or Suggestions