1. Take a new file of 400 pixels,400 pixels, of resolution 72 dpi in the RGB mode.
2. Make a new layer from the layer palette and fill the color black
3. Now go to Filter>Render>Lens Flare and apply the following settings.
4. Your image will look like this.
5. Then go again Filter>Distort>Polar Coordinates and select Rectangular to Polar.
6. Make the copy of layer1 and change the blending mode "Lighten".
7. Go to Edit>Transform Rotate 90CW.
8. Your image will look like this.
9. Do this step two more time, make the copy of layer and go to Edit>Transform Rotate 90CW your image should be look like this.
10. Now go to Layer>Flatten Image see in the fig.
11. Make the copy of layer and change the blending mode "Screen".
12. Now Ctrl+T and rotate the layer 0 copy as shown below image.
13. Here is your final image.