Cool Electric Effect
2. Press 'D' to reset your colors. Click on Filter > Render > Coulds.
3. Click on Filter > Render Different Coulds.
4. Press CTRL+I to invert the colors
5. Press CTRL+L to get the levels window up. Drag the 'middle arrow' all the way to the right, OK. (look at the image below)
6. Click on Filter > Stylize > Find Edges.
7. Press CTRL+I to invert the colors. You should now have something like this:
8. Press CTRL+U to get the Hue window up. Check the Colorize checkbox and change the Hue and Saturation until you have the color you want.
Here is my final result: