PhotoShop - Fire
Here you will be taught how to make realistic fire.
1. Open a new file, around 400 x 300 pixels. with a white background.
2. Now set your forground color to white and background color to black.
3. Go to FILTER > RENDER > CLOUDS.
4. Go to FILTER > RENDER > LIGHTING EFFECTS and use these settings
5. Make a Copy of this layer.
6. With the copy go to FILTER > BRUSH STROKES > ACCENTED EDGES. Use these settings
7. Now on the copy layer. Select the ERASE TOOL and brush size 200. Then delete the brightest spot of the fire.
8. Heres my final result. I used more red in this one.