1. Open Corel DRAW. Select Graph Paper Tool from Tool
Box. Add the number of rows and column using Property Bar. Input the
same values for rows and cols.
2. Press CTRL and draw square shaped graph paper. Fill with white color.
Keep it selected.
3. Arrange > Ungroup All
4. Press Shift and select alternate square with Pick Tool.
Fill with black color.
5. Select the drawing by dragging Pick Tool around it.
Arrange > Group
> Add Perspective
7. Drag four points with cursor and create a perspective.
7. Add shadow with duplicate. Check out Shadow
Project for making shadows.