1. Open Corel DRAW. Select Graph Paper Tool from Tool
Box. Add the number of rows and column using Property Bar. Input the
same values for rows and cols.
2. Press CTRL and draw square shaped graph paper.
3. Select Ellipse Tool and draw perfect circle by pressing CTRL.
4. Place the circle above the graph paper in the middle. Select the circle.
5. Effects > Lens
Select Fish Eye from drop down menu. Check Frozen. Click Apply.
6. Select the graph paper and delete it.
Select the ball.
Arrange > Ungroup
Select the outside circle and delete.
7. Select any portion of the ball and keep on pressing Tab till one more circle behind the ball get selected. Delete that circle also.
8. Select the ball and fill the color.
9. Move the parts of the ball to create Explode effect.