1. Open Corel DRAW. Select Bezier Tool and draw the following
2. Select the Shape tool and select all three points by
dragging shape tool around the shape
3. Click Convert Line To Curves from Property bar which
is activated after selecting shape tool.
4. Select top left point using shape tool and click Make
Node Symmetrical from Property bar. Edit the nodes using the available
options and make the proper half portion of the heart shape.
5. Select Pick Tool.
Arrange > Transformations > Scale
Scale & Mirror > Mirror
( H for Horizontal )
Apply to Duplicate.
6. Position the other half carefully to make a proper
7. Select both the shapes using Pick Tool.
Arrange > Combine
8. Using Shape Tool, select top open points by dragging
the Shape Tool around the points.
9. Click Join Two Nodes from Property bar.
10. Repeat the procedure for bottom nodes which are not
11. Fill the shape with desired color.