1. Open Photoshop. Open the image to change the color. 2. Make a duplicate of the background layer and keep the duplicate layer selected. Change the top layer mode to "Overlay" 3. Image > Adjustments > Hue/Saturation (Hue: +29 Saturation: +28 Lightness: +26)
1. Open Photoshop. Open Image to apply painting effect. <br/>
2. Make a Duplicate of the image layer and keep it selected. <br/>
Filter > Stylize > Find Edges <br/>
3. Image > Adjustments > Desaturate (Change the layer mode to "Multiply)
1. Open Photoshop. Open Image to apply Glowing light.
2. Make a Duplicate of the image layer and turn it into gray scale using Image > Adjustments > Desaturate
3. The layer palette will look like this. Keep the top layer selected.