How many times you've been looking for comfortable and helpful IDE for Windows OS? How many times you've decided to buy one, but all those standard IDEs cost around 100-500$... a lot, yeah? So what you gonna do in this situation?
There are no hopeless situations :) And you are in the right place now, because I want to share with you one of the tricks that I have up my sleeve. Today I've prepared a little present for PHP and HTML lovers. As you know, gifts are always free, that's why my present for developers is free too (but still cool). Still not convinced? Read on!
If you are looking for a useful tool that will help you improve the productivity, quality and speed of your work flow, take a really close look at Codelobster PHP Edition. This free editor with high functionality will make you working day a great deal easier. At the same time Codelobster is very simple and comfortable in use. It doesn't really have a learning curve if you've ever fired up a PHP editor before.
There are a huge list of Codelobster's features and advantages. Try it and I'm sure you'll never want to work with anything else. Let's look at Codelobster's features more closely.
- The HTML/CSS inspector on the type of Firebug, which allows to easily correlate the selected elements of the page with the code and proper style.
- Context help on all supported languages. By pressing the F1 key, the page with detailed description for the current tag, attribute or function will be opened.
- PHP debugger. The PHP debugger allows to execute PHP scripts incrementally, watching the values of all variables in every line.
- SQL manager allows you to produce all the necessary actions with your database - to add, delete, edit a structure and records in tables, to export data, execute SQL queries. Highlighting and auto-completion works for SQL files as well.
- Support of FTP allows to work straight with a remote server and perform all the necessary changes with files;
- The portable option allows to use the editor without installing it in the first place.
- Other useful utilities: pair highlighting, the ability to select blocks, collapsing, tooltips, navigation on descriptions of functions and included files holding down the CTRL key, viewing the structure of your files and project, preview in a browser, bookmarks, and all other standard features for working with codes.
Also, there are special plugins for working with
- CMS: Drupal, Joomla, WordPress
- PHP frameworks: CakePHP, CodeIgniter, Symfony, Yii
- WordPress blogging engine
- Smarty template engine
There are a few versions of Codelobster: Free, Lite and Professional. You can choose the version that suits your needs best.
Today, time is a very expensive thing, that's why you should do your best to save it wherever possible. And I'm sure that Codelobster will be in a great use for you.
As you see, Codelobster is a pretty simple but still a very helpful piece of software. If you want to make your life easier and more productive, you should try it.
The bottom line is that you definitely need to give it a shot, because it has a whole lot of nice and interesting features. If you try it, it may become your next favorite HTMl/PHP editor. You never know.