- Adobe Photoshop CS6 Classroom in a Book
- Photoshop CS6: Visual QuickStart Guide
- Photoshop CS6 For Dummies
- Adobe Photoshop CS6 Digital Classroom
- Photoshop CS6: The Missing Manual
- The Adobe Photoshop CS6 Book for Digital Photographers
- Adobe Master Class: Photoshop Inspiring artwork and tutorials by established and emerging artists
In this tutorial you will learn how to make a unique looking photo effect that not many people know about yet. This will evolve soon in the future to many other designers. With this, you will be able to turn regular old photos into high definition photographs. All we are going to do is simply sharpen the image quality to make it look more realistic.
Start off by finding a stock image or taking a photograph of your own. I found this stock image at Hdpixel.com.
Make sure your on the main layer and go up to the navigation and click Filters. Now a drop down menu will appear. Find Sharpen > Sharpen. This will higher the image quality a little bit.
Now if the image still looks the same, try using the same filter on it twice. This will increase the quality even more. After you are done creating your high definition photograph, compare the two and see what a difference it makes!!! Rollover to see the difference!
- How to Create a Porcelain Skin Effect in Adobe Photshop CS6
- Pure an Energetic Photomanipulation
- Vintage Yourself! The Easiest Way to Create Vintage Photo Effect
- St Valentine's Day Photo Manipulation (Exclusive Tutorial)
- Night of Spells(Exclusive Tutorial)
- When the Dreams Come True(Exclusive Tutorial)
- Na vi avatar photo manipulation exclusive tutorial