Make a New Photo Look Old
This tutorial with guide you through how to make a new photo look old:
1. Open up an image. I am using this picture of the new Aston Martin Rapide
2. Press Ctrl + U and use these settings:
3. Press Ctrl + L or go to Image >> Adjustments >> Levels and play around with the settings to get your desired effect. These are the settings I used:
For the Output Levels its important to move it out of the white as it gives it more of an old photo feel with more grey tones.
4. Create a new layer and select the foreground as #656565 and set the background to #000000
5. Go to Filter >> Render >> Clouds
6. Then go to Filter >> Blur >> Gaussian Blur and set to 20-30px
7. Set the opacity of the layer to 40-50% then you are complete.