1. Open any image you want to change.
2. Duplicate the image layer and name it "QuickMasklayer". Now enable Quick Mask Mode ( or just press Q ). Select Brush Tool and select hard Round 9 Px brush. Start brushing eyes, lips, teeth, eyebrow as shown below:
3. Again Press Q to enable Standard Mode. Don't Deselect the layer and apply Gaussian Blur with 2Px Radius.
4. Duplicate the original image layer and move it above the "quickmasklayer". Apply Gaussian blur with 5 px radius. Set its layer mode to screen and opacity to 50%.
5. Select Levels from Adjustment layer in layer Palette. Select Red Channel from Level Dialogue Box. Set it as shown below:
6. Now select Green Channel.
7. Select Blue Channel and change it setting.
8. Now Finally Select RGB Channel and also change its setting:
9. After applying all these setting the image should look like this: