Ok, let's start. Remember to push the record button first.
1. Open an image, I will use this image because it suit to my tricks.
2. Ctrl + J, duplicate the image. Now you will have a layer which labeled as "layer 1". Shift + Ctrl + U, desaturate the image and you will get something like this:
3. Ctrl + J again to duplicate layer 1 and you will get a new layer which labeled as "layer 1 copy". Ctrl + I to invert the layer and set the layer blend mode to Color Dodge. Go to filter > other > minimum > 1. Double click on layer 1 copy to bring out the blending option. ALT + left click on the triangle and set the underlying layer as below:
4. Ctrl + E to merge up both layers. Ctrl + J, duplicate layer 1. Select layer 1 copy and go to filter > blur > Gaussian Blur > radius 6. Set the layer blend mode to linear burn. Ctrl + J on layer background and put the layer background copy at the top of all layer and set the layer blend mode to color.
5. Hope you are still with me. Select layer background copy and add a layer mask, fill it with black color.
6. Still with the layer background copy, go to image > adjustment > curve and set as below.
7. Create a new layer and put it top of all layer. Fill it with #ffecd1. Set layer blend option to linear burn.
8. We are nearly there, now select layer 1 and set the opacity to 60% or whatever you think suitable. Select the background copy layer's mask, with a 45px soft brush, opacity 65%, brush the face area. Here is it!
Hope you guys enjoy this! Thanks!